Why Shaklee? Why Shaklee Supplements? Why Shaklee Vitamins?
What Some Ask and Some Answers.......
Shaklee is for my grandmother... I can buy cheaper vitamins.
Vitamin supplements are for salel everywhere, from Wal-Mart to drive thru gas stations. They are manufactured by countless of companies, some with good or not so good reputations. Before you make the critical health decision we suggest that you do just a little simple research. Read the labels and shop and compare. We are so confident if you do your due diligence you will choose Shaklee.
Here is a statement issued by our Health Sciences and Education department that we want to share. “The Top 10 Reasons to take Shaklee Supplements”.
“Shaklee products and the quality and science behind them are unmatched in the industry. But how familiar are you with the many elements of the Shaklee Difference?
Even if you think you know what makes this company and our products stand apart from the rest, refresh your knowledge with this list of Ten Key Steps that we take to ensure that Shaklee supplements are the best in the marketplace:
1. Shaklee conducts over 100,000 tests annually to ensure the safety and efficacy of our products.
2. Each and every lot of Shaklee Products is 100% tested to ensure and guarantee that each and every ingredient that is part of our label claims is present in the appropriate amounts.
3. All ingredients in Shaklee products are qualified under the incredibly stringent Shaklee protocol, unique in the industry, which tests for up to 350 chemical contaminants, including pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, solvent residues, etc.
4. Our Shaklee Scientists create formulations so that the key active ingredients are included at clinically efficacious levels, often significantly higher than many companies in the market.
5. Each product is formulated with nutritional ingredients that have been extensively studied to confirm safety and efficacy. Our products do not follow “fads,” but incorporate scientific and/or epidemiologic evidence of need and benefit.
6. Shaklee employs advanced delivery systems to enhance bioavailability – and these systems are tested to confirm their nutrient delivery advantages.
7. All ingredients must be acceptable from the standpoint of the Shaklee philosophy, as well as detailed scrutiny as to their safety. We do not simply accept the Certificate of Analysis that many other companies accept, but rather retest for contaminants to confirm the Certificate of Analysis is accurate.
8. Shaklee has an unwavering commitment to avoid the use of artificial flavors, sweeteners, and added preservatives. We use only non-genetically modified soy protein.
9. Shaklee developed many of the standards and protocols for manufacturing that are now referred to as Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
10. Ongoing proof of our product performance is demonstrated by:
• Over 100 scientific publications, 90-plus in peer-reviewed journals
• The Landmark Study, the only study of its kind, which showed that people who took Shaklee supplements over a period of 20 years had markedly better health than both single-multivitamin and nonsupplement users
• Shaklee products powering athletes to win 125 medals
• Shaklee products fueling world explorers,
7 of Time-Life’s “Greatest Adventures of All Time,” and NASA Shuttle astronauts with a special rehydration product (called Astro-Ade). Add to this list our accomplishments and awards in the area of environmental leadership and responsibility, and you will see why I am truly proud to be part of this company, where integrity, quality and social responsibility are our standards, and where making people and the planet healthier is our mission.
Shaklee is all about helping people take control of their future health by virtue of their choices today. My 16 years as a practicing family physician led me to believe even more strongly that prevention is where the future of medicine must go. Research confirms that nutrition, weight control, and wise supplementation can powerfully impact your vitality today and your health in the future, and I believe that we can redefine wellness in the coming years.
Dr. Jamie McManus, MD, FAAFP
Chair of Medical Affairs, Health Sciences and Education for Shaklee Corporation
What Makes Shaklee #1: Two Reasons
The Shaklee Reviews say they are the number one natural nutritional company in the United States. What evidence provides such claims you ask?
First, What Does a Green Company Mean Anyway?
Since Shaklee’s primary focus has always centered around “natural” and “green” products we wanted to start with what “green” actually means (currently found on our eCommerce site).
This is because I have found that many companies don’t accurately define a “green” or “natural” product. Long story short I found Shaklee having specific, in-depth research backed up with objective proof. That’s credible through company representatives, readings from doctors in medicine, and select consumers.
And in the end of all that most of the evidence and reports point to Shaklee being the leading company in natural nutrition based on these two things:
Their qualitative research and product creation…
(REASON #1) Excellent Research and Clinical Testing Performed
Already through a quarter of a billion dollars in research, they are able to test for purity and safety that include over 80,000 quality tests each year in order to create and maintain their products.
Shaklee reviews from the Government shows granted authority through 50+ patents to exclude others from making, using, or selling many of their products, thus maintaining the integrity of what they do. Almost like the “Apple” giant, who makes their own products and are the single point of contact.
If that doesn’t top it off already, many other companies don’t publish any of their studies. Shaklee has over 100 scientific publications. 90 of them are published in what’s called peer-reviewed journals, known as the “gold standard” of scientific research in other reviews.
(REASON #2) Products are Always Green, Safe, and Work or Your Money Back
Shaklee’s products are marketed under the Shaklee 180– formally Cinch, Enfuselle, Get Clean, and Vita-Lea brands, and Shaklee among others.
They contain the “highest” quality ingredients and manufacturing standards through nutrition, weight management, supplementation, and solutions that can powerfully impact your over all health and wellness. Although, I wont go into detail here on what I mean by the “highest” quality you can learn more about Shaklee product reviews by clicking here (coming soon).
Moreover, Shaklee’s research and clinically-tested products confirms their commitment to always providing products based upon solid science and the most relevancy to our health. Equipped with an always green label on products that are safe and work or your money back.
After Our Shaklee Reviews we’ve learned…
Their Company: An open book of genuine culture and performance. They believe in healthy families worldwide and contribute profits to further research and healthy causes to make our world a better place to live in.
Their Research: Their research ranks their products at the top for quality and effectiveness compared to leading nutritional companies. This is linked to Shaklee’s #1 Rating in the US.
Their Products: Powerfully effective– with an “Always” guarantee. Shaklee products go above and beyond trends. Instead they incorporate scientific evidence (patterns, causes, and effects) of need and benefit that effect health and disease conditions in defined populations.
After going through many different Shaklee reviews I firmly believe The Shaklee Corporation to be one of the best, if not THE best supplier in the health and wellness industry. A Shaklee Scam or Shaklee complaints from a Distributor’s perspective are slim to none.