What Can Cause Reduced Urine Flow?
Under normal circumstances, when an individual urinates, the flow of the urine is quite smooth and has quite a force with it because of a smooth passage provided to the urine through the urinary passage. Sometimes, what happens is that the urinary passage through which the urine comes out gets blocked for some reason. This results in the flow of the urine becoming slow and improper and the urine does not flow out freely. This is quite a common condition and there are various causes which may lead to reduced urine flow. This may not be a condition to think about much until it is accompanied by certain other symptoms which may point towards a pathological condition in the genitourinary system which may need prompt attention.
The cause of a reduced urine flow may be as simple as dehydration to as complex as benign prostatic hypertrophy but the crux of the matter is that the urine flow can be improved with certain natural home remedies. This article gives us an idea what can cause reduced urine flow.
Balanced Diet: Eating a healthy and balanced diet is also a useful home remedy to improve urine flow. Your diet should include plenty of fruits and vegetables, especially those foods which are rich in vitamin C and beta-carotene like cantaloupe, mango and carrots as they help prevent benign prostatic hypertrophy and improve urine flow. Your diet should also include plenty of omega-3 fatty acids which can be found in abundance in fishes like tuna and salmon.
Drink Plenty Of Fluid Add Cranberry Juice
Saw palmetto is a remarkable herb for both men and women and is used by natural health practitioners to treat a variety of ailments such as testicular inflammation, urinary tract inflammation, coughs and respiratory congestion. It is also used to strengthen the thyroid gland, balance the metabolism, stimulate appetite and aid digestion. This wonderful herb is becoming famous for its uses in hair restoration, prostate health, sexual vigour, breast enhancement and as a nutritive tonic Better Urine Flow.
Saw palmetto berry also tones the urethra and it may be used to uphold the healthy function of the thyroid gland and urinary system.
1. Treats bladder disorders: According to the National Center for Complementary Alternative Medicine, women who experience bladder disorders, such as urinary tract infections, may benefit from taking saw palmetto. Studies show that saw palmetto is beneficial for reducing inflammation of the bladder and soothing painful urination.
2. Blocks the overproduction of testosterone: Saw palmetto helps reverse hirsutism, which is the unusual growth of facial or body hair, particularly in women. This is usually caused by an overabundance of hormones in the body. Saw palmetto has the ability to block the overproduction of testosterone in the female body, which will alleviate unwanted hair.
3. Treats hair loss: Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is derived from the male hormone testosterone—it is also the primary cause of hair loss in men and women. When DHT builds up in the hair follicle, it causes a gradual thinning of the hair shaft. Depending on one’s tolerance to this hormone, effects can include minimal hair loss, hair thinning, or balding. Research shows that saw palmetto can block 5-alpha-reductase, an enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT.
4. Treats acne: The same DHT hormone that leads to hair loss also has the ability to cause an excess of sebum in the skin. The increased production of oil on your skin increases the chances of clogged pores. This can lead to blackheads and acne. As mentioned above, saw palmetto can block 5-alpha-reductase.
5. Treats menopausal symptoms: During menopause, estrogen and progesterone levels drop, while the testosterone levels remain steady. Saw palmetto helps prevent weakening of the vaginal and uterine tissues, an uncomfortable side-effect menopausal women experience.
6. Reduces effects of polycystic ovarian syndrome: This is an endocrine system condition that affects a woman’s hormones. It causes excess facial and body hair, trouble losing unwanted weight, irregular menstruation, and infertility. Testosterone imbalance is associated to this condition. Saw palmetto may help reduce the effects of these symptoms mainly because of its hormonal effects.
Immunity Formula I is good to take for urinary flow with the Saw Plemmetto